The Teacher Introduction Letter has two goals. First, it introduces RCJ Machado to the student’s teacher. Teachers are instructed to notify the instructor if they need help with the students attitude or grades. Second, the letter informs the teacher that RCJ Machado offers free School Talks. A place is provided for teachers to list their contact information if they are interested in scheduling a School Talk.
Use the Teacher Introduction Letter in two ways. Hand the letter out to all elementary age students the first or second week of school. Give the letter to all new students who enroll throughout the school year. Most instructors only use the letter at the beginning of the school year. Make sure all new students who enroll during the school year receive the letter as well.
Follow these steps to implement the Teacher Introduction Letter:
1. Hand sign each letter.
2. Fold the letter from the bottom up and then top down.
3. Place the letter in a standard size business envelope and seal it.
4. Place a mailing label on the envelope that says “Dear Teacher”.
5. Track which students received the letter. Make sure every elementary student receives the letter.
6. Give students a reward for returning the letter within two weeks of handing it out.
7. Praise the students who bring the letter back in front of the class.
Download your copy of the Teacher Introduction Letter by clicking the link below:
DOWNLOAD LINK > Teacher Introduction Letter ALLEN
DOWNLOAD LINK > Teacher Introduction Letter FARMERS BRANCH
DOWNLOAD LINK > Teacher Introduction Letter LAKE HIGHLANDS
DOWNLOAD LINK > Teacher Introduction Letter PASADENA
DOWNLOAD LINK > Teacher Introduction Letter SHREVEPORT
DOWNLOAD LINK > Teacher Introduction Letter THE COLONY